Applications for the 2015 - 2016 fellowship.
Deadline is June 1st.
Click here to meet our Fellows.
CAMERA seeks committed undergraduate students with excellent communication skills who can organize pro-Israel events on campus.
Fellows attend our all expense paid advocacy training conference in Boston, earn up to $500 and travel with us for free on our Leadership and Advocacy Mission to Israel over winter break. Check out our testimonials.
CAMERA Fellows will:
• Become official CAMERA representatives and embody our three principles.
• Organize educational, informational programs during the school year, when necessary.
• Write at least six educational and informational Op-Eds or letters-to-the-editor, and work with CAMERA staff to maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Monitor and respond to inaccuracies on campus, in the classroom, and in the campus and local press.
• Keep in touch with other CAMERA students via e-mail, CAMERAonCampus Facebook, and CAMERAonCampus.org
• Distribute CAMERA literature and accessories at Israel or Middle East-related events on campus.
• Participate in regular calls with other CAMERA Fellows Reps and CAMERA staff
• Have the option to travel to Israel for 10 days on an all-expenses-paid (flights from NYC) Student Leadership and Advocacy Training trip.
• Attend our all-expenses-paid annual summer Student Leadership and Advocacy Training conference in Boston.