Get the Facts. Get Israel.
Start Your Own Pro-Israel Group
with CAMERA's Emet for Israel Program
To receive up to $4000 a year in funding for your Israel group.
As partisan rhetoric intensifies on campus, pro-Israel students can join together and effectively counter hostile campaigns against Jews and Israel.
CAMERA's Emet for Israel program (formerly CCAP) provides educational and financial resources for student activists who want either to create a new pro-Israel activist organization on campus or to strengthen an existing, but under-funded, pro-Israel group.
- Get thousands of dollars in resources for speakers, films, and other programming
- Build an effective, pro-Israel autonmous group
- Learn life-long skills in debate, writing, public speaking
- Benefit from close collaboration with CAMERA scholars
- Receive intensive training at CAMERA's student leadership conferences
- Join and network with an international community of like-minded students and activists
- Speak out for Israel!
"I truly thank CAMERA. I do not know where the pro-Israel movement on Drexel's campus would be if CAMERA has not graciously helped with their time and resources. I can honestly say that if it were not for CAMERA, Drexel students would not be introduced to a pro-Israel environment on campus. Students would not be as lucky as to hear from honorable speakers. I enjoyed and benefited in the sense that I now know how to better approach news sources in respect to Israel. I can counteract many more issues and myths than I did coming into CAMERA. I cannot thank CAMERA enough for the amazing year that has enriched me in every facet of my life!"
Shoshana Weiss ‘14 Drexel University’s Dragons for Israel Emet Liaison, Israel Trip Participant 2009 and CAMERA Fellow 2010-2011